Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Let's talk... Back to School

Back to School.... Yep it is just around the corner. I thought I would put our Back to School Supply list on here so that my Fantabulous Fourth Graders could start, just start, to think about the school year! I have moved back upstairs and I am ready for a fun-filled, fabulous, Fourth Grade year! Here it is the BACK TO SCHOOL list:

1 pocket folder
6-12 Pencils (#2 lead)
24 Box of Crayons
6-12 Markers
2 Highlighters
2 Boxes of Kleenex
1 Ream of Notebook Paper
1 Spiral Notebook
School Book Bag
1 Pair of Scissors
1 Eraser
4 Glue Sticks
3-Ring 1 Inch Binder
Basic Set of 4 White Board Markers
1 Small Pump Style Hand-Sanitizer
1 Pair of Old Socks (White Board Erasers)

1 zipper pouch for pencils and odds and ends

Cannot wait to see your smiling faces..... VERY SOON!! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment